Baby KidzEd Terms of Service :
1. Data Loss: BabyKidzEd does not back up data stored on the server, unless contracted otherwise. BabyKidzEd is not responsible for data loss resulting in hardware failure, unauthorized access, theft of server, damage by fire, or any other occurrence that would cause the loss of data stored on the server.
2. No Warranties: The Internet is not owned, operated, managed by, or in any way affiliated with us. We do not and cannot control the flow of data to or from you and the Internet. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, in connection with the services, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, accuracy, completeness, security, error-free nature, performance levels, or fitness for any particular purpose in connection with the services or any services or data accessed through the services.
3. Limitation of Liability: Except for Client's payment obligations hereunder, neither party shall be liable for direct damages greater than the sum total of payments made by Client to BabyKidzEd during the 3 months immediately preceding the event for which damages are claimed. In no event shall either party be liable for any indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive or other consequential damages whether or not foreseeable, including, but not limited to, damages for the loss of data, goodwill or profits, arising out of or in relation to this agreement even if advises beforehand of the possibility of such liability.
4. Indemnification: Client agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold BabyKidzEd harmless for any claims, losses and damages, including attorney's fees, relating to any violation of this agreement or BabyKidzEd's AUP by customer or users of its account, or the placement or transmission of any message, information,
software of other materials on the Internet by Client or authorized users of Client's account. This indemnification shall survive the termination of the agreement.
5. Non Disclosure: BabyKidzEd agrees to not disclose any information to any other party regarding the products purchased, payments, etc without the express written consent of Client. Client agrees to not disclose any information to any other party regarding the terms of this contract including the pricing, products, or quantities of products, and any other information gained during term of service with BabyKidzEd.
6. Arbitration: By using any BabyKidzEd services, you agree to binding arbitration. If any disputes or claims arise against BabyKidzEd or its subsidiaries, such disputes will be handled by an arbitrator of BabyKidzEd's choice. All decisions rendered by that arbitrator will be binding and final. Client will be also responsible for any and all costs related to such arbitration.
7. Disclosure to law enforcement: BabyKidzEd may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
8. Disclaimer: BabyKidzEd shall not be responsible for any damages a Client's business may incur. BabyKidzEd makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. BabyKidzEd disclaims any warranty or merchantability for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by BabyKidzEd and its employees. This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities,
is an integral part of your Usage Agreement with BabyKidzEd. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document BabyKidzEd may suspend or terminate your account.
BabyKidzEd Acceptable Use Policy
(the "Policy") for BabyKidzEd services is designed to help protect BabyKidzEd, BabyKidzEd's customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by BabyKidzEd. BabyKidzEd reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at http://www.babykidzed.com/aup.
Prohibited Uses of BabyKidzEd Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates
export control laws.
2. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to
violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
3. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.
4. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking").
5. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
6. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Baby KidzEd customers or end-users by any means or device.
7. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Alpha Red, Inc. network or on another provider's network.
8. Using BabyKidzEd's Services to interfere with the use of the BabyKidzEd’s network by other customers or authorized users.
If you have any remaining questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
BabyKidzEd Refund and Cancellations Policies:
1. Application for refunds must be made within 7 days of your purchase for a full refund in the amount of the then-current price or your original
purchase price (whichever is lower, less shipping charges where appropriate Certain restrictions and exceptions apply).
2. Refunds: Refunds will be made in the form that payment was made.
If payment was made by credit card, refund credit must be issued the same credit card as was used for the purchase. If payment was made by cash or check, BabyKidzEd will issue refund payment by cheque within 7-10 days.
3. Cancellations: If you would like to cancel an order, please contact customer service immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to have your login details available.